Please keep yourself, other customers and our team safe by following these guidelines:
* Please book your table in advance, as much as possible. Maximum table size is six.
* Visit our pub, only if you are well.
* Face shield/covering must be worn on entering the premises and when moving about
ie; visiting the restrooms or going outside and when leaving the premises, unless you have a medical exemption card.
* On arrival, wash your hands or use our hand sanitiser station at the entrance.
* Social distancing, respect one another's personal space.
* Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others.
* Do not move furniture, it has been positioned for social distancing.
* A number of tables in the bar are not in use, re social distancing.
* Observe signage about moving around the pub, for example entrance & exit points.
* Keep children seated and supervise them during toilet visits.
* When visiting the restrooms, please observe social distancing. We will operate a "one in / one out" system to try and mitigate the risk.
When you require the restrooms, please ask the bar person for the occupancy token.
* Orders for food & drink will be taken at the tables, please do not go to the bar. No drinks will be served at the bar.
A different system will operate serving food & drink outside, please speak with the bar person on arrival.
* Please request your bill, this will be brought to your table. Please pay contactless or by card if possible.
Payment by cash is still acceptable.
* No standing at the bar.
* Reduced laminated menu is in operation at this time.
* If you have any questions or concerns, please call in advance.
Our “Take Out Menu” is still available.
The new menu and service times are effective from the 4th July.
Should you have any questions, please call 01469 531252.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Peter & Stephanie Williams
We are a traditional Freehouse set in an attractive Grade II listed building which dates back to around the Eighteenth Century.
The Inn is situated in the quaint village of Thornton Curtis in the glorious North Lincolnshire countryside.
For full tariff details please "click here". We are able to take "online room bookings" or for further details please "contact us".
We offer a wide selection of bitters, Timothy Taylor's Landlord real ale, lagers, stout, cider, wines, spirits, soft drinks and children's drinks.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Inn.
Our extensive bar menu is mainly homemade encompassing local produce where possible.
We have a varied selection of starters, main courses, omelettes, baguettes and wonderful homemade desserts in our Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu,
Lite Bite Menu, Children's Menu and Sunday Roast Menu.
We have extended our grade II listed building to encompass a number of en-suite single, double and twin/family rooms
(family room sleeps max. of three persons)
with three of our rooms located on the ground floor.
We have attained a “VisitEngland” grading of
“Four Star Inn - Silver Award".
We have also achieved a "Breakfast Award".
For full tariff details please CLICK HERE.