We will re-open our accommodation from Monday 6th July '20.
Please keep yourself, other customers and our team safe by following these guidelines:
* Please book your room in advance, as much as possible.
* Visit our pub, only if you are well.
* On arrival, please our hand sanitiser station at the entrance.
* Social distancing, respect one another's personal space.
* Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others.
* Do not move furniture, it has been positioned for social distancing.
* A number of tables in the bar are not in use, re social distancing.
* Observe signage about moving around the pub, for example entrance & exit points.
* Keep children seated and supervise them during toilet visits.
* When visiting the restrooms (in the bar), please observe social distancing.
We will operate a "one in / one out" system to try and mitigate the risk.
When you require the restrooms, please ask the bar person for the occupancy token.
* Orders for food & drink will be taken at the tables, please do not go to the bar.
We are able to serve food in your room if you prefer.
* Please pay contactless or by card if possible.
Payment by cash is still acceptable.
* No standing at the bar.
* Reduced laminated menu is in operation at this time.
* If you have any questions or concerns, please call in advance.
Should you have any questions, please call 01469 531252.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Peter & Stephanie Williams
We have attained a “VisitEngland” grading of “Four Star–Inn” and "Silver Award".
We are a non-smoking (this includes e-cigarettes) establishment and this includes all our bedrooms.
Our accommodation area has its own entrance which is controlled by a numbered combination lock and allows guests to come and go as they please.
Check-in is available from 3pm (latest check-in is 9pm). Check out is 10.30am.
Our extensive car park gives plenty of space to leave your car while you stay with us.
Thornton Hunt Inn guest reviews are available, Guest Reviews.
All our rooms go through a regular redecoration process to maintain standards.
They all have central heating for the winter months and all bathrooms have heated towel rails.
All our rooms have the following provisions to make your stay more comfortable:
Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, green/herbal tea making facilities & chocolate biscuit! And Bottled Water.
Soap & shower gel
Selection of reading books and detailed compendium of information Local information in our entrance area
A few welcoming sweets
Bedside & dressing table lamp
Freeview TV + built in DVD/CD player
Pictures of our local area, past & present
Iron & board (available on request)